What Nigerians need to know about Pile (Jedijedi) For Nigerians
Pile (Hemorrhoids) also called Jedijedi in Yoruba, are swollen veins in your anus and lower rectum, veins around your anus tend to stretch under pressure and may bulge or swell, it’s is similar to varicose veins.
Hemorrhoids can develop inside the rectum (internal hemorrhoids) or under the skin around the anus (external hemorrhoids).
Nearly three out of four adults will have hemorrhoids from time to time. Pile has a number of causes, but often the cause is unknown.
Fortunately, effective options are available to treat hemorrhoids. Many people get relief with home treatments and lifestyle changes.
Causes of Pile (Jedi Jedi or hemorrhoids)
1. Straining during bowel movement as a result of dehydration. Dehydration makes your stool hard and makes defecation hard
2. Sitting for a long period of time on the toilet seat
3. Having chronic diarrhea or constipation
4. Being obese
5. Being pregnant
6. Having anal intercourse
7. Eating a low fiber diet
Signs and symptoms of Pile
There are three types of Pile namely:
These are under the skin around your anus, the signs and symptoms include:
2.Irritation in your anal region
3. Back Pain or discomfort all over the body
4. Swelling around your anus, bleeding.
Internal hemorrhoids lie inside the rectum, you usually can’t see or feel them, and rarely cause discomfort. But straining or irritation when passing stool can cause:
- Painless bleeding during bowel movements. You might notice small amounts of bright blood on your toilet tissue or in the toilet
2. Hemorrhoid to push through the anal opening (prolapsed or protruding hemorrhoid) resulting in pain and irritation.
If blood pools in external hemorrhoid and forms a clot (thrombus), it can result in severe pain, swelling, inflammation, a hard lump near your annual
Treatment for Pile (hemorrhoids or Jedi Jedi)
How to make Herbal treatment for Pile
1. Pile Treatment with Tangiri (Christmas melon): Get a big Christmas melon or more than one of Average size, Peel it, slice it and remove the seed, cut it into smaller pieces, put them in a bottle, add clean water and cover airtight for 24 hours, start drinking 25cl every morning and night
Christmas melon is known as Tangiri in Yoruba
Christmas melon is known as Tangiri in Yoruba
2. Sakora Herbal pills for pile
You can order Sakora pile tablets here, it works for pile and detoxifies your body
3. Spring Onions, Scent leaf, and Ewuro mash
The third way to treat and cure Pile totally is to mash the following in water: Spring Onions ( Yoruba Alubosa Elewe), Scent leaf (Yoruba: Efinrin), bitter leaf (Yoruba ewuro) mash them into the water, sieve out the leaf residue and be drinking the water 25cl in the morning, 25cl evening and 25cl at night
4. For thrombosed Hemorrhoids
Risk factors of Pile
Who are the people at the risk of having hemorrhoids? what are the things that increase pile in the body?
1. Being pregnant: You are more likely to get hemorrhoids when pregnant because your baby puts pressure on the large veins behind your uterus which lead to constipation, the pile is more likely to go after childbirth
2. Being obese: especially those carrying excess weight on their abdominal regions are at even higher risk of developing Jedijedi known as pile
3. Ageing: As you age, the risk of hemorrhoids increases. That’s is because the tissues that support the veins in your rectum and abused can weaken and stretch.
Prevention of Pile
The best way to prevent hemorrhoids is to keep your stool soft, so they pass easily. To prevent hemorrhoids and reduce symptoms of hemorrhoids, follow these tips:
I) Eat more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Doing so softens the stool and increases its bulk, which will help you avoid the straining that can cause hemorrhoids. Add fiber to your diet slowly to avoid problems with gas.
II) Drink plenty of fluids: Drink six to eight glasses of water and other liquids (not alcohol) each day to help stools soft
III) Consider fiber supplements. Most people don’t get enough of the recommended amount of fiber which is at least 20 to 30 grams per day in their diet. Studies have shown that over-the-counter supplements such as psyllium (Metamucil) or methylcellulose (Citrucel, Improve overall symptoms and bleeding from hemorrhoids.
IV) Go to the toilet as soon as you feel the urge for bowel movement, if you wait to defecate and the urge goes away, your stool could dry out and be harder to pass
V) Exercise: Stay active to help prevent constipation and to reduce pressure on veins, which can occur with long periods of standing or sitting.
VI). Eat high-fiber foods.
If you are having any sign of Pile (Jedi Jedi) of any type, you can get Get my product Sakora Pile Cure here it is the best hemorrhoid treatment in Nigeria, for further inquiries or you want me to help you with your health or your spiritual life, contact me here