10 things you need to know about hypertension
- Hypertension is the condition of the body when the pressure of the blood in the body is more than the normal measurement.
2. If hypertension is left untreated, it can yield hypertension emergencies which usually lead to eyes, brain, heart, and several other organs damage, due to all these aforementioned reason and factors, Hypertension management is very important for anyone living with high blood pressure
3. There are two classes of Hypertension which are namely primary hypertension and secondary hypertension, both classes can pose a threat of a big hypertensive crisis in the body of the people, especially Nigerians
4. Age, Race, Weight, Gender, Lifestyle, and Family history/genetics are the factors that contribute to the rise of High blood pressure
5. Symptoms of High blood pressure include; Shortness of breath from a pulmonary embolism, Chest pain, coughing and sweating, Coughing and sweating, Severe headaches, Nosebleed, Fatigue or confusion, Vision problems, Chest pain, Difficulty breathing, Irregular heartbeat, Blood in the urine, Pounding in your chest, neck, or ears
6. Here are the ways you can prevent and as well manage hypertension/high blood pressure; Eating a healthy diet, getting regular exercise, maintaining a healthy weight, limiting alcohol, not smoking, managing stress.
7. To treat hypertension naturally/Home remedy: Take nothing less than 4 1/2 liters of water every day, at least half a teaspoon of salt daily in a stew, food or vegetable or however you want to consume it, 1 gram supplement of calcium or eat beans to supply it to your body. Eat leafy vegetables, eggs, milk, almond, and other nuts to supply magnesium and potassium to your body.
8. Contact your herbal therapist or doctor regularly for treatment if you have high blood pressure
9. Complications of hypertension include: Damaged heart, Damaged arteries, heart attack, stroke, damaged brain, heart failure, aneurysm, weakened and narrowed blood vessels in your kidneys, eye vision loss, trouble with memory or understanding leading to dementia
10. Note all these symptoms and immediately you perceive any of them, get your blood pressure measured, if you are diagnosed to have high blood pressure, never Stop checking it from time to time. the bitter truth is that Hypertension has no cure but can be well managed and all the threat it can pose be squashed
for any Question or INQUIRY, you can click the WhatsApp button on your screen or click here