Abdominal Pain is also known as stomach ache and it’s a pain that occurs between the chest and the waist region. it can be crampy, achy, dull, intermittent, or sharp. Causes of Abdominal pain include inflammation, disease, or health irregularities. Most deadly diseases like stomach cancer, kidney cancer, kidney stones, liver cancer, and so on give off abdominal pain or stomach ache as sign and symptoms.
Signs and symptoms of Abdominal disease
1. Severe Abdominal Pain
2. Bloody Stool
3. Persistent nausea
5. Weight Loss
6. Skin that appears yellow
7. Severe tenderness when you touch your abdomen
8. Swelling of Abdomen
Abdominal diseases that cause stomach ache/ abdominal pain and how to identify them
NOTE: Take these pains seriously when they are coming repeatedly.
1. Pain All Over the Stomach/diffuse Abdominal Pain: when you feel stomach pain everywhere in your stomach, it is a sign of the following disease: Peritonitis, sickle cell disease, Bowel Obstruction, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, or metabolic disorders as well as hemorrhoid
2. Pain or discomfort right below your ribs in the area of your upper abdomen, Epigastric pain. It comes with heartburn, bloating, and gas. This feeling is a symptom of appendicitis, duodenal ulcer, pericarditis, gastritis, stomach ulcer, and pancreatic cancer
3. Pain at the right side of your upper abdomen, i.e the right upper quadrant of the abdomen is a sign of liver problems which are fatty liver, hepatitis, and liver cancer. Gall stones, worm infection, bowel infection, and colon cancer or pneumonia also gives off this kind of pain as symptoms too
4. Abdominal Pain at the left upper side of your Stomach also known as the left upper quadrant is a sign of enlarged spleen(splenomegaly) and bowel obstruction, having malaria repeatedly can also lead to splenomegaly and give off the stomach ache symptom, malaria is dangerous than you can think o, this is because the malaria parasite destroys blood cells, and the spleen have so much work to do in breaking them down and storing them thereby leading to its unnecessary enlargement and it will affect the spleen from in dong the other necessary work in the body, so malaria has to be treated fast and permanently, you can get a malaria immunity booster herb
5. Pain at the belly button or the Navel Region is a sign of appendicitis, peptic ulcer, aortic rupture, and celiac disease. Smoking, excessive drinking of alcohol, radiation therapy, and stomach cancer are major causes of peptic ulcer and other Abdominal pain.
6. Lower abdominal pain: Diarrhea, colitis, dysentery, and hernia gives off this as a sign and symptom. Pain in the lower half on the right-hand side is a symptom of kidney stones, pyelonephritis, as well as liver enlargement, spleen problems, and ovarian cancer. all these listed above results in pain on the lower side of the back. left side low back pain and right side low back pain
8. Right lower quadrant: pain at the lower right portion of the abdomen simply means bowel obstruction, appendicitis, and intussusception, this cam also stand as a sign of kidney problems like kidney stones, pyelonephritis, pelvic problems like cystitis, bladder stones, bladder cancer, Pelvic inflammatory disease, Pelvic Pain syndrome.
Gynecological problems also give off pain at the lower right portion of the abdomen, problems like endometriosis, intrauterine pregnancy, ectopic pregnancy, ovarian cyst, ovarian torsion fibroid, abscess, ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer.
9. Pain at the lower side of the back also known as the low back pain is a symptom of the pile, Urethral Stone, kidney cancer and so on
Cures and treatments of Abdominal Pain
There are several cures and treatments for Abdominal Pain when it becomes repetitive and always coming, here are some of them below
1. Treatments of Abdominal Pain with “Alligator pepper”, also known as Ataare,Ako Igun or “Aristolochia”
Ingredients: Ataare also is known as “Alligator pepper”, Ako Igun also is known as “Aristolochia”
Preparation: Grind number both items to powder after drying
Dosage: take one tablespoonful 15ml in one shot 2-5ml of hot pap or hot water three times for one day
2. Cure for Abdominal Pain with Ewe Lapalapa (Jatropha Curcas)
Ingredient: Ewe Lapalapa/Botuje/Iyalode: Jatropha curcas leaves
Preparation: squeeze the fresh leaves of the Jatropha Curcas plant in a teacup and add pure water of equal volume. Stir and drink the extract daily for three days.
3. Cure for abdominal with Baàka – Gladiolus psinacinus bulb and Ako igún – Aristolochia ringens roots
Baàka – Gladiolus psinacinus bulb
Ako igún – Aristolochia ringens
Preparation: Grind number one and two to powder
Dosage: Take two tablespoonfuls (30ml) in hot water of glass cup (240ml) two times daily for five days
For any other health complain you can Contact me here or click the WhatsApp button on your page