How to Use Pawpaw to cure premature ejaculation
Pawpaw also is known by the scientific name Carica papaya is a fibrous, juicy tasty, highly delicious, and nutritious fruit. Pawpaw is grown extensively in tropical regions. It contains Black seeds that occupy the central hollow cavity.
Over 50,000 species of plants are used for medicinal purposes worldwide, Pawpaw is one of the varieties with the most medicinal benefit. Highlighting, below are some of its medicinal benefits
Medicinal Benefits of Pawpaw:
1. Pawpaw lowers blood sugar level: A medium-size Pawpaw contains about 4.7 grams of fiber, 120 calories, 30 grams of carbohydrate, 2 grams of protein and provides 224 percent of your daily need of vitamin c. It is also a good source of folate, Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E, magnesium, copper, pantothenic acid, and lutein which fortifies the production of the luteinizing hormone.
Studies have shown that those with type 2 diabetes who consume a diet high in fiber had improved blood glucose, insulin, and lipid levels. Those with type 1 diabetes who consumed a diet high in fiber had lower blood glucose levels.
2. Pawpaw Ease Digestion: Pawpaw solves constipation (lack of digestion) easily, it contains an enzyme called papain that aids digestion, in fact, it can be used as a meat tenderizer, because it will soften the meat by its excessive ability to break down protein in ingested food and facilitate digestion. Papaya is also high in fiber and water content, both of which help to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
3. Skin healing and inflammation: Choline, an important nutrient found in Pawpaws, choline aids our bodies in sleep, muscle movement, learning, and memory. Choline helps in the maintenance of good skin and prevention of inflammation on the skin and internal organs by maintaining the structure of cellular membranes, assists in the absorption of fat, and reduces chronic inflammation, increased consumption of pawpaw activates all these benefits to the body.
Mashed pawpaw prevents infection of burned areas and promotes the healing of wounds. Researchers believe that the proteolytic enzymes chymopapain and papain in pawpaw are responsible for their beneficial effects. It is also used for treating bedsores.
Vitamin A provided by Pawpaw keeps hair moisturized. Vitamin C provided by pawpaw is needed for building and maintenance of collagen, collagen provides physical structure to all part of the body including the skin
4. Reduces the risk of heart disease :
Pawpaw is a good source of potassium which helps to control the heart rate, dilate blood vessels and regulate blood pressure thereby offering some protection from cardiovascular complications
5. Boosts Penile Erection and eliminates premature ejaculation :
It has been discovered that the amino acid, Arginine found in pawpaw has its place in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction. An important enzyme, Nitric Oxide Synthase acts on arginine to produce Nitric Oxide (NO) which then acts through complex pathways to dilate the blood vessels and relax the smooth muscles of the penis, thereby boosting blood flow to the reproductive organ. Sildenafil (Viagra), a common drug employed in the treatment of erectile dysfunction also acts along this pathway. so consumption of a lot of pawpaws will make you last longer in bed. Eat pawpaw every day, be consistent, and do these over a long period of time
You can get Cobra bitters, the herbal solution made for permanently premature ejaculation.
You can as well Contact me for any health or spiritual solution you want me to help you with